Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Thank you for your thoughts...

This past several weeks I was in touch with about a dozen or so of our customers and had the opportunity to talk with them about a referral program we were developing. I appreciate that my customers were willing to give me feedback on some ideas we had and how we could improve our business and the referral process that we were discussing. Their insight helped to refine the program which is now posted here: www.lawnlad.com/referral

What was most touching to me were the expressions of sincere care and concern that our customers have for our business and the team members who work at Lawn Lad. I was certainly warmed by their outward desire to help us become a better company. We all recognize the uncertain economic times that we are in and it was clear that our customers want us to succeed.

An unintended benefit of these conversations for me was getting to hear about the instances when our crews have made a positive impact on the lives of our customers. I was also able to hear about instances where we could have improved or done something differently that would have been more positive. All of the feedback was very much appreciated and very valuable to me. So, thank you to each of you who made the time in your busy schedules to share your thoughts and opinions with me.

I am very fortunate to have customers who care about us as much as we care about them. We are working hard every day to improve our business and grow better relationships with our customers and the Heights-area community. It is because of customers like you that we have continued to serve the Heights area for 30 years. Thank you again for your continued business, we look forward to working with you again this year.

Sincerely yours,
Douglas Freer
President

No comments: